Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Spinning Halloween Jewelry Box

Now that I am up to date on my postings :), I wanted to share a commission that I recently finished.  A buyer wanted to surprise his wife with a gift and decided on a Halloween jewelry box (I thought that was so cool of him)!  I had shown him all the boxes that I had available and he really liked this one.  I had always liked this one too because it was so unique how it spun around.  As you can see, I went with the usual Halloween colors.  I replaced the old lining in the drawers with a nice black fabric that matched.  The bat and jack o'lantern knobs were handmade and the spider knobs were created from jewelry findings.  The original glass was replaced with a white stained glass that I added spider webs to.  I really liked how this box turned out!  I was also really glad that I was able to help out with such a nice surprise!

 
 
 photo sjbox4s_zpsc869739d.jpg
 
 
 photo sjbox1s_zps33021a45.jpg
 
 
 photo sjbox3s_zps529a8d22.jpg
 
 Before Photo:
   photo box4open_zpsc3088833.jpg

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails