Wednesday, August 7, 2013

More on the Spirits in Sanford Art Show!

Just wanted to show you some work in progress pics for the Spirits in Sanford Art Show that I have been working on.  I also wanted to mention, if you didn't know already, that the Spirits in Sanford ad is in this fall's Art Doll Quarterly magazine.  How cool is that!  There is also a spread on one of the other artists that will be at the show, Carly Smith with Boggy Bottom Bayou.

 
 
These are 4 projects that I hope to get done in time for the show, along with a bunch of other things I am working on.  There is a jewelry (or keepsake) box and 3 peg games.  I will show you more pics when I get further along.

 photo siswips2_zps91f5aaba.jpg
Here is a sneak peek of another game that I am also working on.  It is  almost finished.  I still need to antique it and add the hardware.  

 photo siswips3_zps8aebd986.jpg

That is all the teasers for now.   I will return soon with some more pics to share! 
Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails