Friday, July 13, 2012

Halloween Wedding Candy Dishes

Happy Friday 13th!  I hope you all are having a great day so far!!  I wanted to share with you some candy dishes that I recently completed for a buyer.  She is going to have a Halloween themed wedding this year and wanted some of my creepy creations for a candy bar!  I was so excited and flattered that she came to me!  I thought it was such a fun and really cool idea!  Here are some pics of the dishes completed.


 
Inside large dish


Large Owl glass dish.With lid 15" Tall. Glass is 8" deep.


Owl dish with lid off.


Bat dish.  About 13" tall with lid.  Dish is 5" deep.


Bat dish with lid off.


2 matching dishes together.


Together with lids off.


Extra Dish.13" Tall with lid.  Dish is 3.5" deep.


Extra dish with lid off.

All were made from found poly resin dishes.  I hand sculpted the Halloween figures on top and painted them all to match.  Heres to a spooky, sweet wedding!!

Thank you so much for looking!!

4 comments:

mieljolie said...

Wow! You've been busy! Wonderful dishes. Hard to believe they are for a wedding, but I LOVE the idea. The owl one is fantastic!

Mieljolie

Creepy_Creations said...

I know! I think it would be fun to have a Halloween wedding!

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Beyond gorgeous work as usual! These dishes and jars are amazing! Do you just happen upon them or do you have a secret fishin' hole?

Creepy_Creations said...

Thank you so much! I love shopping around for unique pieces where ever I can find them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails