Monday, October 17, 2011

My Latest Creepy Creation!



 I was finally able to finish another spooky clock in time for Halloween. It is available for purchase now on Ebay! Click on any photo below to be taken to the auction!





Photobucket

It is a wooden mantle clock that measures 7.5 inches x 15 inches. Painted in orange, black, green, white and gold then antiqued for an aged look. The front and sides are hand painted with skeletons in witch hats, pumpkins, bats and spiders. I was trying to resemble something like Victorian wallpaper.


Photobucket

A polymer clay bat has been added to the metal handle on top.  I also added four wood balls for feet that has been painted to look like pumpkins.

Photobucket

The back opens up to replace the AA battery and to set the time for the clock.  There is enough room back there to hide things!  Key is not included, but is currently available over at the Halloween Queens Castle Bootique.

Photobucket

Thank you so much for looking!! 

8 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

You have outdone yourself! This is beautiful!!

Zan Asha said...

Yes, I agree--super-coolness :)

Creepy_Creations said...

Thank you both!!
I just wish the pics could have came out a little better.

maddyrose said...

This is a beautiful piece. I love all of the little details like the bat on the handle and the pumpkin feet.

mieljolie said...

Very nice! I like the spiral on the clock face. Awesome job as usual. And, I want that key!

Mieljolie

Halloween Folk Art by Melissa Valeriote said...

FABULOUS!!

TheCheekyKea said...

That is freaking awesome! I want it so bad!!

Creepy_Creations said...

Thank you so much CheekyKea! It is available now on Etsy. I also do layaway too.
Thanks again!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails