Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fun and Easy Halloween Pillows!

Hi again, just wanted share a pic of some Halloween pillows that my daughter and I had fun doing!  Last year we had found some spooky cute placemats on clearance.  We thought it would be fun to turn them into pillows.  We notice here that there aren't too many selections of Halloween pillows and if you do find them, they aren't exactly cheap.  Also, I can't sew to save my life!  When we got home it was easier than we thought.  Since the placemat has a front and back fabric, all I had to do was use a seam ripper on a small area and my daughter started stuffing and then we just closed it back up!  I thought it was a pretty cool and cheap idea until I got online, I noticed that hundreds of sites have already done it.  Oh well!  I thought maybe a few of you who might have not seen them yet might find this useful and fun!! :)


Hope you have a Spooky Halloween!!!

4 comments:

maddyrose said...

It is a clever idea and if I'd seen this sooner I would have looked for place mats. It seems like most of the Halloween related items have been moved out and Christmas items are taking center stage.

Creepy_Creations said...

Oh, I know what you mean! I went to Michaels today to try and pick up some more things for Halloween and it was all being shoved over already!

Senna said...

The Halloween pillows are really a funny idea and with with the different motives are interesting possibilities given. Regards Senna

Loree Clary said...

Love that "BEWARE" pillow. Fantastic!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails