Thursday, September 1, 2011

After Pic of My Newest Halloween Clock...

Finally!  So much for a week later, huh.  I decided to go ahead and put the clock in the Halloween Queens BOOtique September update.  So, I waited on the post a little longer than what I had mentioned previously. 


Well, here it is!

 

Photobucket

I decided to go with the usual orange, black, white and green colors.  My daughter actually had the idea of the striped columns which I thought was a brilliant idea!  Not only are there Jack O'Lanterns on top of this clock but I also added a crow this time.  They all have been hand sculpted in paper clay.  The vines on the sides are also of paper clay with polymer clay leaves.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I really liked out this one turned out!  Hope you do too!! 
Thank you so much for looking!  Now off I go to work on the next project! 

Hope you all have a great Labor Day Weekend!!

11 comments:

Gourdqueen said...

SCREAM!!!!!!!!
I want it! Little Giggle!

mieljolie said...

Love love LOVE it!! The vines are so snake-like. Cool!

Mieljolie

Connie P said...

Just super!

Light and Shadow Studio said...

Wow, this turned out fabulous Jamie! I love the spooky colors, you really outdid yourself on this.

Whittaker's Miniatures said...

Oooh its awesome, want it! great idea for the stripey columns, talent and imagination runs in the family!! Kate xxx

maddyrose said...

I love everything about this piece. It really did come together in a wonderful way.

Creepy_Creations said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments! I think this has to be one of my favorite pieces so far!!

Stacey said...

Hello Jamie.. I am Stacey (Dr. Theda) I really enjoy looking at your creations...With my nervous "problems" this has severly limited my art.. But I still enjoy viewing the works of other artists... Heve a good day and bye for now...

Terri said...

Such a talented artist!

starrraven said...

Love the Halloween clocks! Always interested in buying. Email me anytime with pics and prices! Glytch01@gmail.com love your style

Dr. Theda said...

Looks pretty Cool...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails