Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Hey All!!! Remember Me?!!!

Wow, I knew it had been a while since I last blogged, but does that last post really say March 23?  Shame on me!  I don't even have a good excuse to where I have been!

I do have a couple new pieces to show you that are now available at the Halloween Queen's Castle BOOtique though!  The first is a fun new jump a peg game with a spooky Alfred Hitchcock theme!   

The 14 wood pegs have been embellished with hand sculpted polymer clay birds.  All with a creepy blank stare!
 Photobucket

An Alfred Hitchcock silhouette is on the top and blood drips go around the entire box.  The drips are even leaving a warning on the front!
Photobucket

Surprise!  Mother has come to play!!
Photobucket

The pegs are safely stored inside the box that is padded and lined in a black corduroy fabric.  For more information and pricing click on link or pic above to go to listing.
Photobucket

The BOOtique also has a couple of new pages added, a monthly theme page and an ornament page.  The theme for this month is "Nightmare Before Christmas".  Here is a piece I did for the ornament page.  Meet Jerry Jailbird!  Be warned, he is not too happy that he is caged up!  If he gets out no telling what he'd do!  Click on photo to see more info and pricing on Jerry!
Photobucket

Thank you so much for visiting and I hope to be back again before 3 months this time!  I do have a mini roombox that I have almost completed and would like to post.  Just need to take some pics!  Bye for now!

3 comments:

mieljolie said...

That turned out great! Love the adorable crows! :)

Mieljolie

Whittaker's Miniatures said...

I totally love this, my John would adore it, hes a Hitchcock fan, and thats one of his fav films! Hows that roombox doing? I WILL have things for you to put in it if its your Potter one, Im just the most disorganised person this year!!Cant wait to see pics, but these projects are Awesome! Kate xxx

Designs By CK ★ said...

LOVE the Hitchcock piece and wished I could buy it to add to my collection!!!

Hope this note finds you well!

CK ★

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails