Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March BOO Update!

Well the BOO has just been updated for March and I must say that it rocks!!  There is so much Creepy Goodness!!

You can finally see my piece that is available for purchase at the BOO.  Did you guess it was a man eating plant?  This one I made smaller and turned into an ornament.  This lil guy is 6 1/4 inches tall (9 inches including hanger).  I tried to put a "Do Not Feed" sign on him, but as you can see he didn't like that very much!! 




Photobucket

Would make a fun addition to your Halloween tree!!  To see more info on him click here!!
Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Whittaker's Miniatures said...

Hi is so cool Jamie, I love him, scary but cute with it!!! Kate xxx

The Old Maid said...

I love the idea with the bitten sign!:D

Chicken Lips said...

Love him Jamie!

Creepy_Creations said...

Thank you so much guys!!

Kate, I know I mean to do something scary but it ends up kind of cute. Maybe I should change my blog to Creepy Cute Creations! hee hee

Debie Lyons said...

Hes brilliant Jamie x

Creepy_Creations said...

Thank you Debie!

Gates Of Delirium said...

He's fabulous!
Great job!

Creepy_Creations said...

Thank you!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails