Monday, November 15, 2010

Creepy Updates for November!

Oh my, I just noticed that it has been over a month since I last posted.  Shame on me!!  I wanted to share some new Halloween ornaments that I recently have gotten from some very talented artists.  The first pic is part of my new Halloween tree that I had purchased this year.  I had been looking for a black one for awhile and this one seemed perfect when I saw it.  I found it at Kohl's in the Christmas section for only $20.00.  I had to remove the lights though, they were just white ones and looked like they were just slopped on the tree.  I replaced them with more neatly arranged orange ones, of course.  It stands 4 ft. tall so it's the perfect size for a table!
 



The first ornie that I would like to share was made by a Halloween Queen, Shirley with Skellyton Art!  It is a very cool witch skelly!  I just love the expression on it's face!!

Photobucket


The next one is a cute lil Scarecrow that was created by another great artist and Halloween Queen Wanda with Cypress Hollow Primitives.  I saw this one and knew I had to have it too!

Photobucket


I had also did a Tombstone Trade awhile back in Sept. hosted by Dani with Ambitions Design and I had the most amazing partner Kim with Kim Hardt Originals.  She made this wonderful tomstone that I just thought was fabulous and had to add it to my tree!

Photobucket

They all go great with the awesome ornaments that I have posted about already that were created by The Gourdqueen, HoHoHalloween, Peach Street, and Marie Patterson Studio

Now for what I have been up to.  I have currently been working on another Halloween game and a couple commissioned pieces that I hope to have done soon.  I have also been working on a couple of miniature pieces that I can't wait to get completed so I can show you!  I finally have started on my Harry Potter roombox that I hope to have some pics of soon too!  Can't wait for the movie by the way!!  I have not forgotten about the witch room, it is still on my work table.  It was shoved back because I was not happy with how the fireplace was coming along.  I will be getting back to that one too, I promise!  

I am a little late showing my update for the Halloween Queen's BOOtique this month.  I decided to do a Fall Harvest Trinket Box.  You can see more information on it here!

Photobucket


Photobucket




















So stay tuned there will be more pics to come!!

5 comments:

raioX - da Tin said...

I loved your Xmas tree! ... kinda cool =D

Licho_Nie_Spi said...

Fantastic christmas tree!

Whittaker's Miniatures said...

That is such a great idea, I must get me a black tree in the sales this year for next halloween. The ornaments are superb, love the scarecrow and the one that looks very Tim Burtonsish. It would be fun to make and buy halloween ornaments! Looking forward to seeing the start of the roombox! Kate xx

Lorraine Escapita said...

Love the tree! My husband and I have been talking about a Halloween tree for ages... can't figure out why we haven't done it yet! :) The ornaments are superb! Love, love, love the trinket box! If I wasn't shoveling all my money into bills I would totally buy it!

Cypress Hollow said...

Thanks Jamie I'm honored to be on that tree of yours!! your such a sweet little queen witch!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails