Thursday, October 7, 2010

Checkers Anyone?

I finally have my Halloween Checkerboard listed on Ebay! 

Jack O'Lanterns VS. Skulls! 

Photobucket

Board measures 16 x16 and around 4 inches high.  As I mentioned before I added wood balls for feet and covered with paper clay Jack O'Lanterns.  Clay vines and leaves wrap around the entire box. 

Photobucket

I added 2 knobs on the drawer and painted them opposite colors of orange and green for each player.  The pieces can be stored safely inside and also come with small cloth bags.  On the back side of the checker pieces are hand painted crowns so they can be used for Kings!

Photobucket

I really had a fun time with this project!  If you would like to check out the auction click HERE!
Thank you for looking!!

9 comments:

Ascension said...

Fantastico!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me encanta.
besitos ascension

mieljolie said...

Wowza!!! You did a great job on this set. Hooray for finally finishing painting all those checker pieces. It looks amazing! I envy the winner of the auction.

Mieljolie

Whittaker's Miniatures said...

Oh Jamie its fantastic! Beautifully detailed and love the colours, you are too too clever!! Kate xxx

Shirley said...

Jamie, This is wonderful! I love it!! Great Job!
Shirley

Annie Rose said...

I have been waiting to see it finished! It looks awesome!

Lola said...

Hi Jamie,
It looks really lovely Id buy it myself but i cant play checkers!:)
Lola
xxxxxx

Lorraine Escapita said...

This is fabulous!!!! I love it!

Black Cat said...

These are awesome. Truly uniquely done!

ILENE
www.blackcattreasures.com
www.blackcattreasures.blogspot.com
http://www.etsy.com/shop/PainterMe

Dr. Theda said...

I like the Checkers Set... A really Cool and unique Set...
Keep up the Great work...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails