Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Yay! Celebrate 365 Fall Issue is out!

The 2010 Fall Issue of Celebrate 365 is out and I am so excited to say that I have a few pieces in it!! It is packed with awesome art from so many wonderful artists!  As you can see there is a wicked cool piece done by Scott Smith from Rucus Studio on the cover! 

You can see my “Drink Me” Cat Bottle and Frankenkitty displayed on page 14 with so many other fun pieces!!

Photobucket
















My Vintage Style Cat Ornie is even displayed in the Halloween Artist advertisement that is also in this issue!

Photobucket

If you have not ordered your copy yet here is the link!  You most certainly won't be disappointed!  I can't put it down!

4 comments:

Licho_Nie_Spi said...

Congratulations, and what a company!

Pattee said...

I just ordered my copy of this magazine!!! I'm really looking forward to getting it! I hoe before I leave for the Netherlands!
Hugs~Pattee

Chicken Lips said...

Congrats on being in the magazine - that's great!

Designs By CK said...

BIG congrats Jamie!!!

SpOOky CK >:-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails