Wednesday, September 22, 2010

"Wicked" Witch Boot!

Wanted to share with you a really cool Halloween decoration that my sister made!  It is a vintage style witch boot made out of paper mache! 



Tiffany with All Things Crafty had recently done a Halloween swap with another artist and made one of these awesome witch boots!  Well, it ended up being a big hit and we have been begging her to make more ever since!  She was finally able to complete a couple to sell and has this one available now on ebay for only a 5 day listing!  I just love how this one turned out!!  I think the style of boot she did is just fantastic!  You can view the Ebay listing here.  I am excited to see what else she comes up with!!

11 comments:

Whittaker's Miniatures said...

Jamie it is totally awesome I love it so much!!! Beautifully painted, perfect for Halloween but Id have it on show all year round! I wish I lived in the US so I could buy things like this, I expect the shipping would be beyond me again! Kate xxx

Licho_Nie_Spi said...

Marvellous paint on that boot!

Jeanne said...

Kudos to your sister! The Witch's Boot is awesome! I see that creative genes run in the family. :0)

Thanks for sharing.

Gourdqueen said...

SCREAM!!! This is totally awesome! Why have you not shared your sis with us?
Gourdie

Sanschichis said...

Fantastique! Génial! J'adore! Quelle merveilleuse bottine!

Living Dead Girl Nicole said...

I am seriously in love with this!

mieljolie said...

Thanks, Jamie, for sharing my boot on your blog. You're an awesome and immensely talented sis that I wouldn't trade for anything. And, thanks to everyone for all the kind comments. I really appreciate them.

Have a great Halloween!

Tiffany (mieljolie)

Lisa said...

Well ya know, every girl has to have shoes! Doesn't matter what kind, it's a great shoe! Need more!

Honey b.

Morgan said...

I just found your blog today and I am in love! I love anything I can put stuff in, so your jewelry boxes and such are gettin' my goat.

Sylvie said...

Clap! Clap! Clap! BRAVO!!!

Lorraine Escapita said...

Wow! The boot is gorgeous! Love the colors and the style!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails