Thursday, September 2, 2010

Creepy Updates for September!

Hey all!  Thought I would post on a few things that are happening!

First of all the Halloween Queens just updated the BOOtique September 1st!  If you have not stopped by yet, you really need to go over and check out all the fabulous new items that are available for purchase!  Here is what I offered  and I am very excited to say that it has already sold!


It's an Owl Picture Frame Ornie!  I hand sculpted and carved it out of paper clay and added a little frame for a body then made the feet and branch from paper clay. 

Photobucket
Also the Hallowee Queens are having a Skeleton theme month on Ebay for September!  If you click on the banner on the right it should take you right to the AHQU Ebay listings.


 
Next, the Halloween Artist website has just been revamped and has some very exciting new things on it!  There is now a Collector's Corner by Robert Brawley and an Ask the Artist section by Brenda Labell.  There is even a Magical Market Place where Halloween Artists can list pieces that they have available for sale.  I have a Vintage Style Cat Ornie available there now!

Photobucket


I have also finally added some items for sale in my Etsy shop, if you have not noticed.  I opened the shop ages ago and am just now trying it out!  I really like it!  There is so much great stuff on Etsy!!

Finally, I wanted to share a sneak peak of a Halloween checkerboard that I have been working on for some time now and I finally almost have it complete!  I added some wood balls to the board  for feet and covered them with paper clay pumpkins. All I need to do now is paint the checker pieces and it will be ready for Halloween!  Here are a few wip pics:

                                                    Photobucket
Photobucket

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Check back later and I will have the finished pic of the checkerboard and more fun pieces to share!!

7 comments:

Catch A Falling Star said...

Jaime you are so talented!
You are such an inspiration to me.
Loving your checkered board table so far...can't wait to see it finished.

Whittaker's Miniatures said...

I love the way youve done the feet on the board Jamie, and that owl, he was precious. not surprised he flew off straight away! Not long now to Halloween! Kate xxx

Ascension said...

Enhorabuena!!!!
Un trabajo realmente fantastico.
besitos ascension

Gourdqueen said...

Ooooooo can't wait to see the game board finished!!! Love the ornies and the Hootie is MINE all MINE!!!!
Gourdie

mieljolie said...

THe owl is sooo adorable! I, too, like the feet on the checker board. Can't wait to see the finished piece.

Mieljolie

magikalseasons said...

Love your owl! :)

Emme Toaye said...

Love your creativity, less than 40 days now 'till Halloween. I think we should celebrate year long. When else can we wear disguises and beg for more chocolate without being committed.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails