Sunday, June 13, 2010

Moore Work in Progress!

I wanted to share with you another project that I have just completed and will be listing on Ebay hopefully within the next couple of days!  It is my Frankenkitty sculpture that has been sitting on my work table for a while now.  I'm only going to show you a work in progress right now and will show you the finish piece when he is ready to list!  He is sculpted out of paper clay and stands about 7 inches tall.
Photobucket

Also, I wanted to update you on the Halloween Queens Bootique piece that I showed you a hint of in my last post.  The update for this month will be on the 15th!  So just in a few days you will be able to see that one too!!  It's a hoot!

Here are some trinket boxes that I am getting ready to work on soon.  I just got them primed and ready for adding clay and paint.

Photobucket

I'm even hoping to have some pics to show of the miniature witch room that I have been working on.  The fireplace has been slow going with all these other projects that I have been doing, but I hope to finish it sometime during the week or atleast have a good start on it.  I had recently purchased a how to book on making 1/12 scale polymer clay dolls and I will share with you my attempts at that also!haha

5 comments:

Zan Asha said...

Wow, they all look awesome! I love Frankenkitty!

Lorraine Escapita said...

Frankenkitty's head looks so good! Love the way he's turning out!

I'm sort of new to your blog, so I apologize if these are silly questions but are those trinket boxes you made yourself or are you just embelishing them?

Can't wait to see your mini stuff!

Whittaker's Miniatures said...

Oooh I cant wait to see how these turn out! I love to see how you actually make them so seeing the beginning stages is cool|! Will be Exciting to see them from primer to perfection ! he is going to be Awesome! Kate xxx

Creepy_Creations said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments!!

Lorraine, no that is not a silly question at all! I purchased the trinket boxes. I guess I should have mentioned that! I believe they are polyresin. I like to add mache and paper clay to them and make them more detailed and more Halloween looking! Jack O'Lanterns are my favorite but sometimes I like to throw in something a little different!

Now Franky was done with a wood ball and an armature. I hope to have the finished pics of him sometime later today!

Thanks again,
Jamie

Lorraine Escapita said...

I just love the stuff in your banner so I'm sure these are going to turn out fabulous!! Can't wait to see them, I really love your style!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails