Monday, June 28, 2010

Looky What I Won!

Wanted to show and tell a very cool prize that I won!  It was made by the wonderful and very talented Gourdqueen!  I'm sure you have seen her work before, she truly has a unique one of a kind style!  She comes up with the most coolest ideas using gourds!  She had  recently made an Apple Tree Birdhouse that I just thought was amazing!!  If you have not seen her blog, you really should go check it out!

Here is Gourdie's pumpkin ornie that I was lucky enough to win!! 


I just love it!  His face is just too cool!  Thank you so much Gourdie!!  He is wonderful!

Photobucket

Also Gourdie was so thoughtful in sending my daughter these very cool sunglasses along with the ornament!  Kaylie loves them and has been having a blast putting them on our dog Marley!  I really can't say if Marley is enjoying it as much though!haha

Photobucket

6 comments:

The Old Maid said...

Congrats!Gourdie is cool!:)

Merry Jingle said...

It's fabulous, congratulations :)

Whittaker's Miniatures said...

Thats fabulous I love it! Got to check out the blog! Kaylie will look cool in those glasses Jamie. Kate xxx

Designs By CK said...

Congrats on your FUN win!

XOXO

SpOOky CK

Kathy said...

Oooo....Lucky! Congratulations on your win...she does make awesome gourds! Love the glasses on the pooch!

Bright blessings,
Kathy

The Frog Queen said...

Ah, that is just lovely! Congrats!

Cheers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails