Monday, June 14, 2010

It's Alive!

Here is Frankenkitty!  He has been chained up for your protection!  The weather has been just right and I have finally been able to bring him to life!!  Muwahaha!



Sorry about that!  As I posted before, he is hand sculpted from paper clay and stands with base around 8 inches tall.  He should hopefully be listed on Ebay tomorrow evening.  I'll update this post with the link as soon as he is! 
 
**Update 6/16/10** He is now listed on ebay!  Click HERE to go to auction!

Photobucket

His tail is even in the shape of a lightning bolt!

Photobucket


Thank you so much for looking!  I will be back soon with more pictures of what I have been working on!

11 comments:

Light and Shadow Studio said...

Wonderful Jamie!!! I love him especially his tail. The song had me laughing out loud, perfect! Good luck with the auction. Tammy

Brenda LaBell said...

OM Gosh Jamie, he is so cool!! I love everything about him and his tail, lol!!! Purrrrfect creation!!

Brenda

Whittaker's Miniatures said...

Wow scary he has really come to life! Love the fact hes chained down, he needs to be! Good luck with him Jamie, someone will be very lucky to have such a great 'pet!' Kate xx

Zan Asha said...

HA! TOOO CUTE--umm, I mean, sppoooookkyyy!

Designs By CK said...

TOO FUN!!! ~ Love it!!!

Chris (-:

Ascension said...

Te ha quedado genial y muy divertido!!!
La cola (inesperada, maravillosa)
besitos ascension

Lorraine Escapita said...

He is perfect! Love the chains and the tail most of all! Very creepy but sort of cute!

The Frog Queen said...

Oh my that is fantastic!!!!


Cheers!

Pattee said...

I just love him!!!

Kat The Hat Lady said...

He is well cool!

Creepy_Creations said...

Thank you so much for all the wonderful comments! They really mean a lot!!!

Jamie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails