Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Bootique has been updated!!

The Halloween Queen's Castle Bootique has now been updated with awesome new Halloween Art!!  Click HERE to go on over and check it out!! 

This is my piece for the Bootique.  It is a vintage style "Night Owl" light!  I took a polyresin and glass candy dish and transformed it into night light.
Photobucket

I flipped the glass over and drilled a hole in the bottom on the dish so a light can be attached.  The picture below shows it lit up with a flicker bulb that is included.


Photobucket

The glass can easily be turned around and it can be used as a candy dish too. The owl head has been hand sculpted from paper clay. 

Photobucket

Stands 12.5 inches tall and 6 inches wide.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Whittaker's Miniatures said...

This is a gorgeous Piece Jamie, and a wonderful idea for a night light! Good luck with it and will be looking at all the other things too!Will email you real soon! Kate xxx

Tallulah Belle said...

Wow that is wonderful. I LOVE it when it is lit up.

Ghoul Friday said...

Really beautiful piece!

Living Dead Girl Nicole said...

OMG I need one of these!! I have an owl tattoo on my back in memory of my Mom and owls in my home for that same reason! This is gorgeous!

Creepy_Creations said...

Thank you so much, I really enjoyed making this one!

I love owls too! Wow an owl tattoo sounds cool and it is really special that you did it for your mother!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails