Monday, May 31, 2010

Sneak Peek and Ebay Listings!

Hey there!  Just wanted to give you a sneak peek of my new art piece for the Halloween Queen's Castle Bootique.  The pic is a work in progress.  I took the original finial off the top, as you can see in the pic, and replaced it with something that I hand sculpted out of paper clay!  I will post more pics of the finished piece as soon as the Bootique is updated!

Photobucket

Also the group Artistic Halloween Queens Unite is getting together and doing a mass listing this week starting today on Ebay.  Just do a search for AHQU or click here to see all the wonderful Halloween artwork that is available for sale!

2 comments:

Whittaker's Miniatures said...

Excited to see what your making Jamie! Its a great idea to do the ebay listing altogether and there is fabulous work on there. I so love ythe Alice bottle, thats my favourite! It comes out on DVD here tomorrow cant wait. I knew youd love it!! Kate xxxx

Janice said...

Hi Jamie, thank you for popping over to my blog.
I love looking through yours, such interesting ideas. I wish you would work in 1:12th!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails