Sunday, March 14, 2010

My First Easter / Spring Art Piece For Sale Now!

I finally have an Easter / Spring piece completed and for sale. I had found this dish and thought that it would look great for an Easter / Spring project because of all the flowers.














Photobucket






















I hand sculpted the bunny on the lid out of paper clay and than painted it and the rest of the dish in light colors. Painting all the different colors around the dish took a little longer than I planned but I think it came out okay!
Photobucket





















This dish measures 13 inches tall including the lid and 6.5 inches wide.


Photobucket

Below is a photo of what the dish looked liked before I started.

Photobucket

To go to the Ebay auction Click Here. Thank you for looking!
Jamie

2 comments:

Brenda LaBell said...

Ooooo Jamie, love this sweet little dish!! Your version is much better than it's previous life. Great job!!

Brenda

Designs By CK said...

CUTE & festive colors!

Happy 1st day of Spring Jamie!

CK (-'

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails