Monday, March 8, 2010

HELP! I think they want to eat me!!!

**UPDATE** Listed now on ebay from March 9 through March 16
Click here to go to my Items for Sale Page

Getting ready to list these two man eating plants on Ebay and the sooner the better.  I don't know if it is just me, but something just doesn't seem right.  I had put them in pots until I got around to making another bouquet, but soon I noticed that the pots started cracking.  Next thing I know arms and legs are busting out of the pots!!  I'm scared that they are going to start coming after me and my family.  Actually, I have not seen my dog lately!



Sorry, I'm just having too much fun with these! 
The plants are hand sculpted out of paper clay and the leaves are polymer clay.  The standing plant measures 12 inches tall and 7.5 inches wide including the arms and the sitting one measures 8 inches tall and 9 inches wide including the arms.  The one standing is attached to a wood base.  The one sitting is not attached to the rock so it can be sat on a shelf or where ever.  The terra cotta pots that they are in measure almost 3 inches tall and 3 inches wide at the top.  I put a quarter in the photo below so you can see the size.  I was going to use my hand, but I didn't think that was a very good idea since they are looking really hungry!

Photobucket



Photobucket

Thank your for looking!
Jamie

10 comments:

Barbara said...

Very very creepy, i like your hungry plants!!good luck for the auction! greetings,
barbara!^_^

Light and Shadow Studio said...

LOL...Jamie this amazing! Love it.
Tammy

So Dark So Cute said...

They're so funny and supercute :-)

Cobblestone Creations said...

Gotta love a gal who gets so into her work. :) These are soooo funny ~ love 'em!

MarZel said...

So dang cute!!!

Sycamore Moon Studios said...

Good luck to you! They are delightful!

Brenda LaBell said...

Jamie, these are a hoot!!! Love them!! Sure hope you found the dog, I'm sure he's just hiding, lol.

Brenda

Whittaker's Miniatures said...

Oh wowo, these are awesome! Can see why they were such fun to make! Just waiting for the mini versions no lol!!! :-) Kate xx

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

Love them...they make me laugh!!!
Laurie

Marijke said...

I really love them,they are so cute!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails