Monday, March 1, 2010

The Halloween Queen's Bootique is Open!!

The Halloween Queen's Castle Bootique opened at midnight and I am so excited how it turned out, it looks awesome!!  If you have not stopped by, you really need to see it!  There are so many wonderful Halloween art pieces!!


Photobucket

Click here to go to the Halloween Queen's Castle Bootique

Here are the three pieces that I am selling in the Bootique:

"Drink Me" Cat Bottle
I received so many wonderful comments on the first cat bottle that I did, I thought I would go ahead and make another one.  I figured it was perfect timing with the Alice In Wonderland movie coming out soon.  The bottle measures 7.5 inches tall and 4 inches wide.  It is hand sculpted out of paper clay on a glass bottle, then painted and antiqued.  This one I added a neck / base to the bottom to give it a little more detail!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Jack O'Lantern Charm Bracelet with Lined Coffin Box
Made with 3 hand sculpted polymer clay Jack O'Lantern charms and glass beads on a gold chain.  Measures 7 inches long but can be resized if needed.  The coffin box is lined with a black corduroy fabric on the bottom.  The outside has been distrest and painted to look like an old creepy coffin.  Coffin measures 6 x 2 x 3 inches.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Vintage Style Jack O'Lantern Star Ornie
It measures 4.5 inches tall and 4.5 wide (including the metal hanger it measures 8 inches long).  The star is made out paper clay then painted, crackled and antiqued.  The leaves are made out of polymer clay.
Photobucket

The first of every month there will be new art added.

3 comments:

Brenda LaBell said...

Ooooo Jamie, love them all but the cat is my favorite!!! Love the new Bootique also, great job and great artwork!! I'll be popping by each month.

Brenda

Designs By CK said...

GREAT drink me Cat Jamie!

Thanks for the vote of confidence @ ArtFire too. Free shop, listings, and no final value fees!!! Check it out, why not! '-)

PS: Some of those Facebook people are touchy, and I'll let you know now that I'm not on there very much...I'm a VERY reluctant Facebook person.

Have a great & creative rest of the week!

CK (-'

XOXO

Flossiekat said...

Whoa. . .So glad I stopped by! Going to the boutique now. Awesome stuff gal!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails