Monday, February 15, 2010

Vintage Halloween Style Candy Dish

I just listed on ebay this Vintage Halloween Style Candy Dish. 

Photobucket


I hand painted three different scenes around the dish.  Then, crackled and antiqued it.
Photobucket


The Jack O'Lantern knob on the lid has been hand sculpted in clay and painted to match.
Photobucket


You might remember the dish as a vase for a man eating plant arrangement that I did.  I decided to add a lid so it can be used as a dish to hold things too.  It has more uses this way.
Photobucket
If you would like to check out the auction, click on the photo of the candy dish on the right hand side of the blog.  Thank you so much for looking!

3 comments:

Whittaker's Miniatures said...

So gorgeous Jamie, love it, as I do all your creations. Its great with a lid! Kate xx

Pattee said...

That cookie jar is Fabulous!!!
I just love your work!
Pattee

So Dark So Cute said...

WoW! I just noticed your blog :-) I really love your creations!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails