Monday, February 1, 2010

LED Light Up Trick or Treat Clock

I just listed this grandfather style mantel/wall clock on ebay.  It stands 24.5 inches tall and 11 inches wide.  This is the biggest clock that I have done so far.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I removed the pendulum that was in the inside and added a spooky graveyard scene that has been hand sculpted in polymer clay. The background is painted to look like a night sky with a full moon, bats and an old haunted house.

Photobucket


LED lights have been hardwired in so they come up through the wood base behind the tree, Jack O’ Lantern, and ghost to light the scene up and give it an eerie glow. The ghost also glows in the dark. There is a switch on the side of the clock so if it is hung on the wall the lights can still be turned on and off.

Photobucket

The clock face has 4 glow in the dark polymer clay ghosts in each corner.

Photobucket

At the bottom of the clock there are 19 hand sculpted Jack O’ Lanterns that totally go around the front and sides of the clock. The sides of the clock are also embellished with clay leaves on hand painted vines that are done in an antique gold.

Photobucket

To view the auction on ebay, click on the photo on the right hand side of my blog.
Thank you for looking!  More to come soon!

7 comments:

Whittaker's Miniatures said...

Right thats it, I want John on a pleane to the states to get that clock, ITS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So fabulous Jamie I just love it, you are so talented. Those little pumpkins around the base set it off a treat, so much detail, and the light too!! Oh I want it..... Please start making minis, your work would be so in demand, its so great!!!!!!!!Kate xxxxxx

magikalseasons said...

Fantastic!

Tiffany (aka: mieljolie) said...

That's an awesome clock, Jamie!!! Great job! I especially love the ghosts around the face and the pumpkins at the base. Very cool!

Mieljolie

Tamara Dozier said...

All I can say is WOW! WOW! Oh WOW!!!

Chris said...

So adorable!!!

I stopped by to give you the Sunshine Award because you and your work make me smile!

Please stop by my blog to pick up your award!

http://claywishes.blogspot.com/

Designs By CK said...

Gorgeous piece!!! :-))

CK

led par 38 said...

I like it !! Its unique and cute stuff thanks for sharing this stuff!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails