Sunday, January 24, 2010

Just Checking In!

Finally able to sit down and update my blog. I know, you’re thinking that it’s about time! I have a lot of fun new ideas for 2010 and I can’t wait to get started! I would also like to show-n-tell some wonderful pieces of art that I received from some very talented artists!!

Chris with Designs by CK titles the first piece “Hallomas Train”. I saw this listed on eBay and knew that I just had to have it! Not only does it have both Halloween and Christmas, but also the train reminds me of the Hogwarts Express in the Harry Potter series. I just love it!!

Photobucket

And that’s not all, to my surprise and delight there was another piece that he sent to me, “VampJack “. Another cool postcard!!! I have wanted one of his Halloween postcards for a while now and am so excited to have two!! The detail in his work is just awesome!!

Photobucket

I was also fortunate enough to be one of the winners in a blog giveaway given by Robert with Halloween Fanatic. I did not know what I was going to be receiving until it arrived and was very excited to see that it was a postcard done of an owl. I just love owls and he did an amazing job, as you can see!! I can't wait to get all these framed and hung up!

Photobucket

As for my art, I should have some pieces ready to list soon. I have a couple pieces that I am relisting and I am also revamping a few with something new I wanted to try. I am also going to start listing what I have for sale over on the top right hand side of my blog. That way it will be easier to see what I currently have available. It will be either what I’m listing on eBay or for sale directly from this blog, so keep checking back!

4 comments:

Brenda LaBell said...

Welcome back, missed you!! I also saw the train listed on Ebay and I too love it!! What great items you recieved to add to your collection!!!

Can't wait to see what you list, always love your work too!!

Brenda

Gourdqueen said...

It's about time Girl!!!! Glad to have you back creating.
I too love Chris's work and have yet to add a piece to my collection.
Dang I missed out on Robert's giveaway!
You lucky duck!
Gourdie

Whittaker's Miniatures said...

Great to see you Jamie! Looking forward to your new creations, hoping there is something I can buy! Love the trinket box but guessing it would be too heavy to post to the UK ? Love your goodies, lucky you , some great gifts, Kate xx

Designs By CK said...

AW SHUCKS! '-)

Glad you were tickled with your goodies!!!

SpOOky CK (-:

XOXO

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails