Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Happy Holiday Season!!

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Holiday Season!!

I also would like to share a cool pic of a stocking that my sister had crafted out of soda can tabs. I thought it was rather clever, to much work for me though! I'll just have to ask for one for Christmas (hint hint)! Her blog is The Art of Can Tabistry if you would like to check it out or to see more tabistry projects that she has created.

Photobucket

Also, if you hurry over to the Because We Believe Art Blog you may still have a chance to win a blog giveaway. A few first winners didn't respond to emails so there are some prizes left!! Here is the ornament that I made for the giveaway:

Photobucket



After the holidays I will be listing Halloween pieces for sale again, so keep watching!!
Hope you have a Very Merry Christmas!!

4 comments:

Brenda LaBell said...

Jamie, that stocking is so cool!! I am off to see some more goodies made by your sister. Love your ornie for the give-away too!!

Happy Holidays
Brenda

Designs By CK said...

Have a great weekend & happy holidays Jamie!

PS: Thanks for the compliments & bid on my latest PC's. Hope U win!!! '-)

CK (-:

XOXO

Designs By CK said...

Merry Christmas Jamie!

Hope your postcard(s) arrived safe and you are enjoying them! '-)

XOXO

Chris (-:

Designs By CK said...

Popping in 4 a belated hello & happy 2010 lady!

Your SpOOky fiend,
Chris

XOXO

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails