Thursday, October 22, 2009

Tombstone Trade Treasure!

I recently participated in a tombstone trade put on by Dani at Ambitions Design and got an awesome partner, Marie Patterson. If you have not seen her blog, you should really check it out. She does some really great stuff!!

Here is the tombstone that I made for Marie. The rules were to sculpt a tombstone and it needed to measure around 2.5 x. 3.5. I made this one out of polymer clay.
Photobucket

Here is the tombstone that Marie made me! Isn't it just the coolest?! I love it!! He has a little marker in his hand that he used to cross out "RIP" and wrote "Never".
Photobucket

I had a really fun time with this swap and hope to do it again next year!

4 comments:

Tiffany (aka: mieljolie) said...

Very cool! I really want to do some more swaps, soon. I just have to find where I misplaced all my spare time at the moment. I know it's around here somewhere under all this crafting mess!

Mieljolie

Marie Patterson Studio said...

Hi Jamie,
Thanks for being such a great swap partner! This has reminded me that I HAVE to do my blog post too! Hopefully it will be up on my blog today!

The Frog Queen said...

Both of those are great. What a fun trade.

Cheers!

Brenda LaBell said...

Jamie, they are both wonderful. I want several, what a cool display they would make!!!

Brenda

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails