Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Spring Challenge Goodies!

Here are the goodies that I received from the Spooky Spring Challenge. I feel so special to not only be the Featured Artist on the HA31 website, but to also receive these wonderful pieces from three awesome artists!!!

The first piece I received is a cool skeleton ACEO from Bob with B.l.ink. Here is a close up of the ACEO. It is titled "Day Streaming"! Bob creates these very cool ACEOs with skeletons and they are so detailed! It is always exciting to see what he is going to come up with next!!

Photobucket





Here it is framed!! I just love it!! Thank you so much Bob!! Photobucket




To see more of Bob's work or if you would like to purchase one of his ACEOs click here:
b.l.ink



Next, I received some wonderful items from Heather with Witch Hollow Primitives.
Here is an awesome 8x10 painting titled "Autumn Moon". She does great paintings, I just love the silhouette style. I am so excited, I am looking for a frame for it now!


Photobucket


I also received from her a Shabby Hag Sisterhood Tote. Isn't it fabulous?! I just love the colors!!
Photobucket


I even received some banana bread scented candles that she made that smells wonderful and a Halloween tin sign!! Thank you so much Heather, I feel so spoiled!!!!
Photobucket

You can visit Heather's blog at
Witch Hollow Primitives

or you can check out her eBay auctions here:
witch_hollow_primitives



Last, but definitely not least, I received 3 adorable ornaments with a cute little tray that says "HA31 Spring Challenge Winner 2009" from Cyndie with Hallowprimfancy. This is very special, it even has my name on the bottom.
Photobucket


The ornaments are so cute! I love the glitter and the little ribbon collars! Now my daughter is wanting to get a Halloween tree this year to decorate!!
Photobucket

Thank you so much Cyndie!

You can see Cyndie's auctions here:
hallowprimfancy






Thank you all again so much!! HA31 is just an awesome group with some very awesome artists, as you can see!!





HA31 is getting ready to do a jewelry challenge next, I will post more information later!

4 comments:

Light and Shadow Studio said...

Holy Cow, Jamie, Did you ever rake in the goodies! I love the way you have framed Bob's ACEO. I have a few too and you have inspired me to do the same. I'm jealous of all the fun things you received but then you deserved them! Did you read how I sent your crown off yesterday? Hope you will be on the look out for it. i am so excited to see you in it.

Sherry Byrum said...

Your blogs looks wonderful. You lucky girl! Your goodies are wonderful!! I love Bob's picture framed and Heather's treats are adorable!! I love her candles!!

Caroline said...

Cool stuff, congrats all around! :)

Designs By CK said...

FUN goodies! '-)

Popping in to say hello & wish you a nice weekend!

Chris (-:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails