Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Open House Delayed

Yes, as you can see I have not posted pics or the auction yet for my haunted house. Unfortunately I came down with something and was not able to work on it, but I am feeling better now and am about ready to finally put this house on the market. My husband and I also did some little adjustments and was able to do more than what we originally had planned. We hope to have the finishing touches completed tonight!! This project has been very challenging and yet very fun for me!! I hope you enjoy it as much as we did creating it! Pictures will be posted soon, sorry for the delay! Here is another sneak peek of some more clay work that we did.

Photobucket

Everything on the house will be hand made out of polymer clay except for the window shutters.

Well, I better get back to work!

5 comments:

Light and Shadow Studio said...

Sorry you are sick Jamie! Take good care of yourself and get better soon. I will be waiting to see your next wonderful creation. Tammy

Whittaker's Miniatures said...

Hope you are feeling better Jamie. Look forward so much to seeing what youve done on the house. Wonderful tree . just love it! So perfect for a spooky house setting. Kate xx

Tiffany (aka: mieljolie, newbiehere) said...

I'll be on the edge of my seat smashing the F5 key every few seconds and waiting for your post with the house. :D (just kiddin')

Love the spooky tree! Great job. Feeling sorry for the poor little owl who seems to look like he might be dinner. Better keep your eye out for him. Hehe

Miejolie

The Frog Queen said...

Love the tree!

I can hardly wait to see the finished piece.....really I can't wait!!! I have zero patience, ask husband :D

Looking forward to it!!

Cheers!

Tracy M. said...

Can't wait to see it. Hope you are all better soon.
Tracy M.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails