Sunday, May 31, 2009

Jack O'Lantern Necklace

Here is a handmade necklace that is now listed on eBay. I made it for the HA31 May Jewelry Challenge. The challenge was to create a piece of jewelry or something small to hang like on a rearview mirror or ceiling fan pull. It could be Halloween related or not, but of course, I went with the Halloween theme. I love Jack O'Lanterns, so I decided to make some polymer clay jol beads and I also added a cabochon one to the pendant. The chain and pendant is black nickel and I added white and green pearl beads. I also added 3 light green saphires to the pendant that are kind of hard to see in the pics. The necklace meaures about 14 inches long from the lobster clasp to the beads hanging from the bottom of the pendant.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





Click the link below if you would like to view the auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=290321194894

9 comments:

Tamara Dozier said...

Oooooo, lovely, lovely necklace.

Pattee said...

That's Fabulous!!!!!!!
PAttee

Debie Lyons said...

Jamie its lovely.
Debie x

Whittaker's Miniatures said...

Just fabulous Jamie, really love this halloween necklace, as always a wonderful creation Kate xx

Creepy_Creations said...

Thank you so much Tamera, Pattee, Debie and Kate!! I had a fun time creating this piece! There are so many cool things to do with jewelry!! I am currently working on a jewelry box now, I think I might even make a piece of jewelry to go with it! Thanks again!

Jamie

Tiffany (aka: mieljolie, newbiehere) said...

That's a great idea! A box to go with a special piece. Your necklace is great. Just the right amounts of halloween loveliness and cuteness. :)

Mieljolie

nikkinikkinikki72 said...

I love it and think its got just the right touch to it.
Nikki x

Jeanne said...

Your Pumpkin Necklace rocks! Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering my give-away! Good Luck to you!

Sarah said...

Oh Jamie - that is wonderful!! What a great idea!! Looove it!!! Sarah
Gonna go pet your spider!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails