Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Featured Artist of the Month

I am so excited!! I have been lucky enough to be the featured artist of the month on the Halloween group HA31 website thanks to my man eating plant bouquet that I entered in the Spooky Spring / Eerie Equinox Theme Challenge. I had a blast with the challenge and it was so fun to see the awesome pieces that the other artists came up with too. I can't wait until the next one.

If you would like to check me out, please click on the picture below to go to the website. Also you can browse around and see all the other great artists in the group! It is an awesome website and is update every month. If you love Halloween then you will really enjoy this site!



I will also be posting later some goodies from some wonderful artists in the group that I also won from the challenge!! I can't wait!

3 comments:

Light and Shadow Studio said...

Congratulations Jamie! That was a wonderful piece too. I hope you make more of them. I'd love to have one to display for Halloween. So clever, you deserve it!

Chicken Lips said...

Congrats! You deserve the recognition!

Sarah said...

Whoo hoo hon!! I saw your profile - woooonderful!! How fun is that! Congratulations!!! Sarah

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails