Sunday, April 19, 2009

Blog Award



Photobucket



Sorry I am a little slow, but I am finally posting a wonderful blog award that I received a few weeks back from Chris at Designs by CK. Chris is an awesome artist and his blog is sooo cool! I love seeing all the funny photos he posts too. I did not want this award to pass by without giving a big THANK YOU CHRIS! I'm still kind of new to this, but I think I am supposed to list 7 things about myself and then pass the award on to 7 others. Here goes:

1. I am scared to death of spiders. Don't ask me why I have one on my blog.

2. I am left handed, so I guess that means I am in my right mind.

3. I love love love Starbucks, I could probably keep them in business by myself.

4. I can not stand to look at or touch raw meat. I don't know why I thought of that, I think I'm getting desperate.

5. Oh, I love to read horror and mystery books. My favorite authors are Stephen King, Anne Rice and JK Rowlings.

6. I was born and raised in Kansas. I moved away as soon as I was old enough (said I was never going back). Had to come back temporarily to help out family, but then I ended up meeting my husband and have not been able to leave Kansas again since.

7. I am not a very good swimmer. I have been saved twice without knowing that I needed to be saved. I thought I was doing quite well, I guess not.


Wow, that was hard. Now to pass this award on to 7 others. This will be easy.


1. Tiffany with
The Art of Can Tabistry - has a very cool corset made out of can tabs. She has way more patience than me.

2. Sarah with
Cottage Garden Studio - I always enjoy reading her blog, it is so interesting and full of wonderful art. I believe she even has a give away going on now!

3. Carmen with
Whimsy Folk Artist aka Spooky Hollow Folk Art - She has done a great job on her blog, it is looking very cool and her art is great too.

4. Heather with
Witch Hollow Primitives - Very cool artist and a wonderful person. Her blog is awesome.

5. Karen with
Hope in the Heart of Darkness - Another great artist and she also has a very cool blog.

6. Josie with
Skeleton in my Closet - Great art and I really love the coffee guy she has posted on her blog.

7. Sherry and Ron with
Byrum Art - Love their paintings and their blog is so cool.


Thanks again Chris!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Awwww thank you hon!!! Giveaway - no strings attached starts soon....
My hubby has that spider on his blog!! Wicked cool - but creepy!! Loved your list and Congratulations - I do love reading folks answers!!! Sarah

Designs By CK said...

Hi Jamie! ~ You are VERY welcome on the award, & you deserved it!

You did PERFECT! AND I thoroughly enjoyed reading your 7! LOL '-)

PS: You sounded like Bella from "Twilight" on the swimming "saves."

Have an enchanted week!

SpOOky CK (-'

Whimsyfolkartist said...

Oh thank you lol! Gonna put my new award up tomorrow! WEEEEEE Sarah I finally found yours lol!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails