Sorry I am a little slow, but I am finally posting a wonderful blog award that I received a few weeks back from Chris at Designs by CK. Chris is an awesome artist and his blog is sooo cool! I love seeing all the funny photos he posts too. I did not want this award to pass by without giving a big THANK YOU CHRIS! I'm still kind of new to this, but I think I am supposed to list 7 things about myself and then pass the award on to 7 others. Here goes:
1. I am scared to death of spiders. Don't ask me why I have one on my blog.
2. I am left handed, so I guess that means I am in my right mind.
3. I love love love Starbucks, I could probably keep them in business by myself.
4. I can not stand to look at or touch raw meat. I don't know why I thought of that, I think I'm getting desperate.
5. Oh, I love to read horror and mystery books. My favorite authors are Stephen King, Anne Rice and JK Rowlings.
6. I was born and raised in Kansas. I moved away as soon as I was old enough (said I was never going back). Had to come back temporarily to help out family, but then I ended up meeting my husband and have not been able to leave Kansas again since.
7. I am not a very good swimmer. I have been saved twice without knowing that I needed to be saved. I thought I was doing quite well, I guess not.
Wow, that was hard. Now to pass this award on to 7 others. This will be easy.
1. Tiffany with The Art of Can Tabistry - has a very cool corset made out of can tabs. She has way more patience than me.
2. Sarah with Cottage Garden Studio - I always enjoy reading her blog, it is so interesting and full of wonderful art. I believe she even has a give away going on now!
3. Carmen with Whimsy Folk Artist aka Spooky Hollow Folk Art - She has done a great job on her blog, it is looking very cool and her art is great too.
4. Heather with Witch Hollow Primitives - Very cool artist and a wonderful person. Her blog is awesome.
5. Karen with Hope in the Heart of Darkness - Another great artist and she also has a very cool blog.
6. Josie with Skeleton in my Closet - Great art and I really love the coffee guy she has posted on her blog.
7. Sherry and Ron with Byrum Art - Love their paintings and their blog is so cool.
Thanks again Chris!