Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Another Blog Award!



Photobucket




I just received this awesome blog award from Heather with Witch Hollow Primitives. I feel very honored that she would give me such a cool award. Thank you so much!! She is a wonderful Halloween artist and she has recently listed some very cute Halloween paintings on eBay that have a clever story behind them. You can check them out at her blog Witch Hollow Primitives.

I would definitely like to pass this award on to 3 other blogs that share the same fun Halloweenie enthusiasm (as Heather put it). Each one truely deserves this award!



2. Flora with Bone Head Studio

3. David with Chicken Lips


7 comments:

Bone*Head*Studios said...

Jamie you are a so kind to think of me!!! I'll display it proudly on my blog many Thanks!!
blessings,Flora

Light and Shadow Studio said...

Thank you Jamie for the award. It is so nice of you to think of me as well. The design is stunning! As is your work. I will also proudly display this on my blog spot.
Tammy

Designs By CK said...

Congrats & popping in to say hi!

SpOOky CK (-:

Chicken Lips said...

Thank you Jamie. These awards are always appreciated..especially from an artist as wonderful as you!

Chicken Lips said...

Oh and by the way...the Marylin Manson song on your blog is great!!!

jaz said...

hi..i just found your blog an i have some things on my blog that i think you will want to see!

octoberfarm.blogspot.com

enjoy!

joyce

Light and Shadow Studio said...

Hey Jamie, thanks for the chicken joke! LOL Kinda Creepy but then you are the Creepy Queen right?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails