Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Daughter's Leprechaun Trap

Since St. Patrick's Day is approaching, I thought I would share with you my daughters school project. Her 1st grade class had to make a leprechaun trap.

Photobucket


She designed it to where the leprechaun walks up the rainbow and spots the pot of gold. As he walks to the pot he falls through a trap door. Daddy helped her install an alarm on the door so she will know when she has caught one. She put a plexi glass window on the side to see in easily.

Photobucket

Photobucket

She didn't want him to get hurt when he fell, so we made a pillow for him to land on. She also put some Lucky Charm cereal in there in case he got hungry.


Photobucket

She says if she catches one that she wants to wish for a castle!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow great job!!! My son does that every year - it never looks that amazing!!!! Sarah

Mrs. F said...

I love the added touch of Lucky Charms!

Way cute Leprechaun trap. Just stopping by looking for ideas!! Thanks for sharing!

Bone*Head*Studios said...

This too sweet!!I especially like that she thought of protecting him with the pillow!!!
Blessings,Flora

The Frog Queen said...

This is one of the most creative things I have every seen. What a great blog!!

Lacie Hoang said...

How do you make that?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails