Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Harry Potter Quidditch Trunk Ribbon Box

Here is a project that I made for a Harry Potter swap on Craftsters a few months back. My partner had a ribbon box on Wist.com so I thought it would be fun to try and make one from an old jewelry box that I had. I decided to make it look like the Quidditch trunk from the first Harry Potter movie.

Photobucket

Photobucket


I had a great time doing this swap, here are a few really cool Luna themed crafts I received from Pinkleo.

Photobucket

My daughter, mini Luna:

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jodi said...

LOve the Quidditch Ribbon Box...how clever!! And your daughter...how beautiful is she...like you say...a little mini Luna....
Thanks for sharing

Jodi

Tuxipop said...

YOUR DAUGHTER LOOKS SOOO MUCH LIKE LUNA!! OMG SHE'S BEUTIFUL :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails