Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Harry Potter Monster Book Box

I had so much fun with the Harry Potter swap on Craftsters that my sister, mieljolie, and I decided to do a personal swap. For my project choice, I made a Monster Book of Monsters box.

Photobucket

The teeth and tongue are made out of polymer clay that I stained and glazed.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I added a spine to stroke incase the book got angry. ;)

Photobucket

My sister made an adorable Geezer "Dobby" the house elf poppet.

Photobucket

Here is a link to her blog post:
All Things Crafty

7 comments:

Whimsyfolkartist said...

I just love your monster box! How original!

Jodi said...

OOOooOOOooOOOooo ...I am LOVING this Box...you did a TERRIFIC JOB...and tell your sis she did as well. What a fun way to create and swap with those you love...

Thanks for sharing

Jodi

Marie Antionette said...

That monster box is just to kool.I love it.I also love your sisters little guy also.Good job to you both.Hugs Marie Antionette

Designs By CK said...

FUN monster box Jamie! '-)

Funny 4 the Day ~ Glasses that is TOO funny!

Thanks 4 my laugh 4 the day! LOL '-)

Chris

Sister said...

You posted this almost 2 1/2 years ago...but I have to say ...You are an absolute craft GENIUS! I love your stuff!

Anonymous said...

This is amazing! How did you get the fur to look so perfect?

Valerie Earnest said...

I know this is an older post, but I'd love to feature this post on Reasons to Skip the Housework on a Harry Potter-themed roundup. I will use one photo of your project with a link back to this post. Please let me know if you'd rather I don't use your post! info@occasionallycrafty.com

Thanks-Valerie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails