Monday, February 16, 2009

Work In Progress

I have been posting a lot of projects that I have done in the past, so I thought that I should add a post about what I'm currently working on now.

O.K. well maybe just a hint. I decided my first project for 2009 will be something kind of small. I found an old candle sconce and decided to do something whimsical with it. I think you will be a little surprised. I hope to have it all finished and ready to list on eBay by this weekend.

Before picture:


Photobucket

Alright I guess I can give another hint, not just the candle sconce will be hanging. Well, I better get back to work if I want to get this done in time.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oooo I can't wait to see what you do with it!!!

Tracy M. said...

OMG, Your work is amazing! I will be back often to see what you do next.
Tracy M.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails