Sunday, February 22, 2009

Tada! Here it is!

Well here it is, I finally finished it. I bet you weren't expecting this!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I decided to take off the candle holder, flip it around and add a clock. I don't really use candle sticks much. I keep forgetting about them and then I find that they have dripped all down my walls and onto the floor. Not cool! I do like clocks thought, maybe because I am always wondering what time it is. I don't have many clocks in my house though because I keep selling them all.

Oh well, but any way I thought it would be fun to make some polymer clay skeletons and have it look like one is coming out of the ground while his buddy is hitching a ride up.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I added pins to his arms and legs so that he would swing.

Photobucket

The third skeleton is peeking from behind a stalagmite seeing what is going on. Or he could be just like me and is just wanting to know what time it is.

Here is the eBay listing if you would like to check it out there:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=290298333043


Thank you so much for looking! Now I need to get back to work. I am starting a bigger project that will light up (if all goes well) and the group that I am in, HA31, is getting ready to have a theme challenge. I will post more information later.

12 comments:

The Bird said...

I LOVE this! Fantastic job!

Jodi said...

Very Clever Jamie.. I like it a lot... Great imagination...

Later,

Jodi

idrawpix said...

Love that you flipped it over and added a clock! The skellies are a brilliant touch. I really like this and hope you do well with it!

Tracy M. said...

All I can say is WOW!!
Amazing.

Creepy_Creations said...

Thank you everyone so much, it really means a lot!

Jamie

sittingontheporch said...

What a wonderful clock. I would never come up with the turning it around idea. Great work.

Renée

Marie Antionette said...

This is way to kool,I love it.You are very hauntingly talented.Thanks for coming by,Hugs Marie Antionette

Designs By CK said...

WOW Jamie!!! ~ Very creative & LOVE IT! LOL '-)

Thanks SO much for the compliments on my art & blog too!

I work really hard to keep things interesting over there always!!!

Have a SpOOky day!

Chris (-:

nikkinikkinikki72 said...

I so love, love, love your blog!
Will call back again and see what new fab creation you have to show.
Nikki

Bone*Head*Studios said...

I LOVE this!!!!!FABULOUS !!!!
blessings,Flora

Little Dollings by Brenda O. said...

Hi Jamie,
I found you on Chris' blog... LOVE what you do with ordinary boxes n such - how unique! I've become a instant fan and will be back!
Blessings,
Brenda

Term papers said...

Thank you so much!! I definitely will post as soon as I have another one done. They are so much fun to make!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails