Thursday, February 5, 2009

Mantel Clock

Photobucket

Here is a vintage style Halloween mantel clock that I did in April 2008. I really love this clock, it's one of my favorite.

Photobucket

As you can see, I hand painted it in a vintage Halloween style using black, orange and antique gold. I added a black polymer clay bat to the handle on top and a clay Jack O Lantern by the clock face.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is the before picture of the clock. I still have one more just like this one that I will be doing in the future.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Your very welcome Jamie!You deserve it! Love your work!! This clock is amazing!!!!

Misty's Creations said...

Wow, I love these glad I stopped by, you sure improved those time pieces!

Halloween Spirit said...

Love this clock. Owls are a new favorite of mine! Great work!
Cindy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails