Thursday, February 12, 2009

LED Light Up Clocks

Photobucket

I loved doing these clocks! I had found them at a craft store and thought that it would be a cool idea to put a clay scene inside them.

Photobucket

My husband helped me add LED lights to give the scene an erie look and to also see the clock at night. We made them to where the switch is hidden inside a tombstone. Just tilt it back and the lights turn on!

Photobucket

This one was actually the first one I created and sold in July 2007. Each scene is different and we used different colored LEDs.
.
Photobucket

Here is the before picture of what the clocks looked like:

Photobucket

3 comments:

The Bird said...

I LOVE your clocks!! You gotta post when more are available, I'd love to get one for my study. ***that spider gave me the willys

Designs By CK said...

Popping in to say hello!

FUN clock & blog! :-)

Chris

Creepy_Creations said...

Howdy!

Thank you so much!! I definitely will post as soon as I have another one done. They are so much fun to make!

Thanks again,
Jamie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails