Friday, January 23, 2009

Welcome to my Creepy Creations. Please come in and sit for a spell. I am new to this so you will have to bear with me. I have been meaning to get this blog going for quite awhile now. My sister has been on my case telling me to get it done already and post something. Well here goes:


Hi, my name is Jamie Moore and I am a self taught Halloween artist.


Photobucket

I put this blog together to show you the work that I have done, what I’m currently working on, what I’m selling, and any crazy idea or thing that comes to me in the process.


I like to take found objects and turn them into functional one of a kind art. I always try and remember to take a photo of the piece that I am doing before I start on it. It is kind of neat to see the before and after. Sometimes it is not even used for the same thing that it started out as.


It is time for me to get back to work now. I have taken quite a break since Halloween. I am excited to get back to work. I have quite a few ideas in mind that I will be sharing with you later. I will be posting some before pics of some projects soon. Thank you so much for visiting and I do hope you come back and visit again.

6 comments:

Tiffany (aka: mieljolie, newbiehere) said...

Yay! It's about time you started showing off your awesome stuff! I'm sure you'll have many great projects to share with all of us.

Sarah said...

Love the new blog!!! Can't wait to see your work up here!!

Creepy_Creations said...

Tiffany and Sarah, thank you so much for the compliments. I hope to get some new projects up real soon!

Becci said...

I was blog crusin' this morning and came upon your blog via Jodi Creager's blog...I'm in Kansas too! I love it when I come across someone close by!

Have a great ahir day! Becci in Wichita

http://beccirenfro.blogspot.com

Sandy said...

You better not quit - I love your stuff and will hound you until you make more fabulous Halloween treats. Do you do custom work?
Sandy Dehon
dehonsandy@gmail.com

Creepy_Creations said...

Thank you so much Sandy! Yes, I do custom work! Contact me anytime when you are ready to have something made and I can send you the info and pricing!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails